to view an image up-close, please click on the photo
2 Sketches 4 You sketch from the super sweet Kazan to warm up my day. I went with this very cute surfing Cuppie from the Beach Bum set from Taylored Expressions. But, to really get to the sunny side of the ocean, I used some very bright, and very colorful patterned paper. Now, where did I put my surfboard?
Now, head on over to 2S4Y... Laura and Kazan have announced our newest Design Team member, Laurie Wilson, and I know she'd love to create with you! Also, I hope you join us next week as I try my hand at a sketch with a Bonus Sketch, a very cool sponsor, plus another chance to become a member of the team! So, get your creative mojo flowin' and have a great week!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from card stock.
- Trim patterned paper. Sponge clouds. Adhere.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Tie ribbon and bow.
- Die cut inverted scallop circle; adhere with glue.
- Stamp Surfboard Cuppie; color. Die cut and adhere with foam tape.
- Apply liquid dimensionals.
- Stamps: Beach Bum (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukeneko); Fresh Snow Hybrid (Papertrey Ink)
- Card Stock: Choice Snow (TE); Peach Parfait and Marina Mist (Stampin' Up!)
- Patterned Paper: Snow Day Project Pantry, "Snow Day" (Crate Paper)
- Fibers: Marina Mist Satin Ribbon (SU!)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)