to view an image up-close, please click on the photo
It's Friday! This month's Stamp of the Month, Beware, from Clear & Simple Stamps has me feeling a bit "wicked" today. I thought I would create a spooky tag that I could give to my hubby for Halloween (tied to some kind of disgustingly sweet candy -- no one on the planet has a bigger sweet tooth than he does!) Beware includes the uber-cool skull and cross-bones and I gave this creepy fella some glowing eyes by inking up the eyes of one of the pumpkin images in the same set. Hope your day includes some wicked good fun!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make tag from black card stock. Mat with card stock.
- Stamp skull and cross-bones.
- Stamp eyes.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Stamp witch's hat and spider. Shade with marker. Fussy cut and adhere with foam tape.
- Punch slit. Thread ribbon and tie.
- Stamps: Beware (Clear & Simple Stamps)
- Card Stock: Perfect Little Black Dress, You're Such a Gray-cious Host (CSS); Dusty Durango (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: Fresh Snow Hybrid (Papertrey Ink); Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Specialty Ink: Encore! Bronze Metallic (Tsukineko)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch marker C3 (Copic)
- Tools: Slit and Corner Punches (SU!)
- Fibers: Black Grosgrain Ribbon (generic)
- Accents: Terra Cotta Liquid Dimensionals (Adirondack)
Enabler Alert! During the month of October, enter code CSS010 at check out for a $1 discount!