to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
If you are looking for this week's 2S4Y sketch and card, please click HERE.My lovely friend, Heather, and her darling family have finally moved into their new digs. I am so happy for them and I wanted to send them a little housewarming gift to help celebrate. To go along with it, I created a card inspired by this week's Mojo Monday sketch and the fun Scrappy Saturday "Celebrate Good Times" Challenge.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Trim yellow cardstock and adhere.
- Trim light blue cardstock and adhere.
- Trim light green cardstock, border punch, and adhere.
- Trim green cardstock, border punch, emboss. Adhere.
- Adhere light green cardstock strip.
- Stamp house on cardstock. Fussy cut and adhere. Paper piece roof.
- Tie ribbon and adhere bow. Attach button with embroidery floss.
- Die-cut cloud. Stamp sentiment and adhere with foam tape.
- Stamps: Wonderfully Whimsical and Fillable Frames #3 (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Peach Parfait Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)(
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizazz, and Whisper White (SU!)
- Tools: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Provo Craft)
- Fibers: Crushed Curry Grosgrain Ribbon(SU!); White Embroidery Floss (generic)
- Accents: Orange Button (Basic Grey)
- Dies: Clouds (PTI)