to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
I just love the movie, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!, and I can't wait until the day my little rugrat is old enough to enjoy it. This year might be the year, and so I thought I'd make a card in anticipation of our first viewing together. I was inspired by this week's Color Throwdown colors and the adorable patch of pumpkins in the Gobble, Gobble set from Taylored Expressions. By the way, Taylor is doing a terrifically fun 12 Days of a Handcrafted Christmas over on her blog, with great projects and a giveaway, so check it out if you are looking for ideas for handmade gifts this season!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper and mat. Tie ribbon and adhere.
- Stamp pumpkins and cut out. Color with markers and adhere with foam tape.
- Print sentiment, trim, and mat. Cut signpost, assemble, and adhere with foam tape.
- Stamps: Gobble, Gobble (Taylored Expressions)
- Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Concord Crush, Dusty Durango, Whisper White, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Patterned Paper: Matilda (Cosmo Cricket)
- Fibers: So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch Marker YR18, YG95 (Copic)
- Font: Chalkboard (www.microsoft.com)
Some fun news: I have a Halloween card featured on the Clear & Simple Stamps iPhone/iPad App this Saturda, October 23! Check it out by clicking HERE: