to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
2 Sketches 4 You, it's double the fun. Along with another of Kazan's fab sketches, we have a Bonus Sketch for you, designed by moi. I was so excited to find out that this week's sponsor is also Clear & Simple Stamps! So, head on over to the 2S4Y site and play along with either sketch for a chance to win some cool goodies.
Of course, I chose to play with the Bonus Sketch, and I was so happy to get to use what has become one of my favorite Christmas sets from CSS, O' Tree. It's clean and chic, and for this card, I took one of the Christmas trees and turned it into the 3-D main focus of my card. Now I am really getting into the holiday mood...and it's only October!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from card stock.
- Trim patterned paper and adhere.
- Trim green patterned paper. Mat with card stock and adhere.
- Trim card stock into square. Adhere. Attach brads.
- Punch three white squares from card stock. Stamp sentiments. Mat with card stock.
- Stamp Christmas tree three times on green card stock. Fussy cut and adhere together with glue. Adhere. Color star with glitter pen; fussy cut and adhere.
- Stamps: O' Tree (Clear & Simple Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red (Stampin' Up!); Classic Solar White (Neenah)
- Patterned Paper: Jolly Holiday (SU!)
- Accents: Brads (Basic Grey)
- Tools: Square Punch (EK Success)
- Coloring Medium: Glitter Pen (Sakura)