to view the image up-close, please click on the photo
Happy Friday! Halloween is quickly approaching and I thought I had better get finished up with my spooky cards, so I broke out the new Beware set from Clear & Simple Stamps and got my boo on. For this card, I wanted to see what I could do with all the cute little sentiments from the set, and so I placed all of them on a large clear acrylic block and applied the ink using the gradient technique. I thought it made for a eerily elegant card for this trickiest of holidays.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from card stock.
- Trim patterned paper; mat with card stock and tie ribbon. Adhere.
- Arrange stamps on acrylic block. Ink and stamp on card stock; sponge. Die cut label. Mat and adhere with foam tape.
- Apply liquid dimensionals.
- Stamps: Beware (Clear & Simple Stamps)
- Ink: Creamsicle Cardigan (CSS); Memento Tuxedo Black (Tuskineko)
- Card Stock: Creamsicle Cardigan, Perfect Little Black Dress, Orange Your Fabulous (CSS)
- Patterned Paper: Matilda (Cosmo Cricket)
- Fibers: Creamsicle Cardigan Satin Ribbon (CSS)
- Dies: Labels 4 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Enabler Alert! During the month of October, enter code CSS010 at check out for a $1 discount!
- Accents: Terra Cotta Liquid Dimensionals (Adirondack)