to view an image up-close, please click on the photo
I'm in a springtime mood today, despite the brisk autumn air. So, when I saw the color combo over at the Play Date Cafe Challenge, I thought I'd try to bring a little spring into the air today. I took out my favorite Tweethearts set from Taylored Expressions and got stampin'.
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make card from card stock.
- Die-cut scallop square and adhere.
- Stamp sentiment.
- On white card stock, sponge sky, stamp branch and hearts. Die cut.
- Stamp birds and leaves with gradient technique. Fussy cut and adhere with foam tape.
- Apply gemstones.
- Tie ribbon.
- Stamps: Tweethearts (Taylored Expressions)
- Card Stock: Choice Snow (TE); Marina Mist (Stampin' Up!)
- Chalk Ink: Gingerbread, Key Lime, Aloe Vera, Aquatic Splash, Turquoise Gem, Malted mauve, Pixie Dust, Red Brick, Tea Leaves, Spanish Olive VersaMagik (Tuskineko)
- Specialty Ink: Cosmic Copper, Pearlescent Orchid Brillance Pigment (Tsukineko)
- Dye Ink: Marina Mist (SU!)
- Fibers: Marina Mist Satin Ribbon (SU!)
- Dies: Labels One, Big Scallop Squares Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Accents: Tiny Twinkles gemstones (TE)