Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gobble, Gobble! (TE Release Day!)...

 to view an image up-close, please click on the photo


It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! Do you remember this card I made on Sneak Peek Day 1? (Feel free to check it out HERE.) Well, I thought I would make some fun place cards to go along with the centerpiece card and send the entire set to my wonderful in-laws. My mom-in-law puts on a swell spread, and though we won't be going home for the holidays, at least we could send along a little bit of sweet tidings to show how thankful we are for our family. So, I took out the absolutely adorable new set, Gobble, Gobble, and got cookin'! 


SPILLING THE BEANS
  1. Make place card from card stock.
  2. Print name on card stock; mat with patterned paper. Adhere.
  3. Apply liquid pearls.
  4. Stamp Cuppie; color with markers. Fussy cut and adhere with foam tape.
  5. Stamp pumpkin; color with markers. Fussy cut and adhere.
  6. Repeat for each place card.

BEAN NOTES
HAPPY BEANS
  • Font: Amelie (www.fonts101.com)
Well, that wraps up another fresh and fun Release Week! By the way, if you are new to TE, you may be curious about what the stamps are actually like. They are wonderful, deeply-etched rubber that come pre-cut (yay!) and cling perfectly to acrylic blocks. The TE store is now open, and I hope you enjoyed this week's projects. For more inspiration, check on the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs. Thanks so much for stopping by!

The Baker's Dozen

13 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh..these are so cute! I love your penmanship!

Karen Giron said...

That is quite possibly the cutest thing I've EVER seen! Wow!!! Love the matching Cuppies and the matching font! Wow girl!!!

Sankari W. said...

ADORABLEEEE --- Regina this is positively the sweetest placecard and setting ever!!! So sweet!!!! But just one thing - I think you forgot my name on the place cards!!! :D Sooooo beautiful dearest Regina!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)

Susan Mangum said...

I am the luckiest MIL ever! The only thing missing at this beautiful table you have made for us will be you and my Johns. xoxoxoxo
P.S. Sankari, you are definitely invited!

Laura.K said...

Lovely. Such sweet table cards.

Jodi Collins said...

These are TOTALLY adorable Regina! LOVE the fun colors, your coloring and the font you used! You are all set for a beautiful Thanksgiving table!

Carla said...

Oh Regina, these are incredibly cute!!! How awesome these will be on your mom-in-laws dining room table. I can't wait to try that font. I love it. Hugs,

Karen Motz said...

This is going to be THE best dressed table ever!!!!!! I love the idea of using the little cuppies for place cards!!!!!

Jami said...

Such sweet placecards and what a wonderful table setting! I think lots of little girls would love to make these for family Thanksgiving!

Tasha said...

This set is adorable Regina
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

These are SO adorable Regina-- I even had to go download the font after I saw them!! Your table will be the cutest anywhere for Thanksgiving!! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH MY GOSH, are you for real!??? This is awesome, Regina! I am totally blown away! So, so cute!

dstandard said...

These are so darn cute!