to view an image up-close, please click on the photo
It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions! Do you remember this card I made on Sneak Peek Day 1? (Feel free to check it out HERE.) Well, I thought I would make some fun place cards to go along with the centerpiece card and send the entire set to my wonderful in-laws. My mom-in-law puts on a swell spread, and though we won't be going home for the holidays, at least we could send along a little bit of sweet tidings to show how thankful we are for our family. So, I took out the absolutely adorable new set, Gobble, Gobble, and got cookin'!
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Make place card from card stock.
- Print name on card stock; mat with patterned paper. Adhere.
- Apply liquid pearls.
- Stamp Cuppie; color with markers. Fussy cut and adhere with foam tape.
- Stamp pumpkin; color with markers. Fussy cut and adhere.
- Repeat for each place card.
- Stamps: Gobble, Gobble (Taylored Expressions)
- Dye Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Card Stock: Dusty Durango, Marina Mist, and Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
- Patterned Paper: Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket)
- Color Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic); Red and Gold Metallic Markers (Sakura)
- Font: Amelie (www.fonts101.com)
Well, that wraps up another fresh and fun Release Week! By the way, if you are new to TE, you may be curious about what the stamps are actually like. They are wonderful, deeply-etched rubber that come pre-cut (yay!) and cling perfectly to acrylic blocks. The TE store is now open, and I hope you enjoyed this week's projects. For more inspiration, check on the rest of the Baker's Dozen blogs. Thanks so much for stopping by!
The Baker's Dozen