|to view an image up-close, please click on a photo|
As I mentioned earlier this week, I am a tea drinker. So, for today's Taylored Expressions Release Day (woo-hoo!) I thought I would celebrate the pale cousin of coffee with a fun card that is also a gift for tea drinkers like myself. I used the super-cute From the Heart and From the Heart Funnies to make this on-the-go tea bag wallet and card.
In case you are curious, I used a 6X6 sheet of patterned paper to create the tea bag wallet. To hold it all together, I used the fabulous coordinating From the Heart Frame Die and a little circle of clear velcro.
|The above template is not to scale, but should serve as a visual guide for creating the teabag wallet. Dashed lines signify score and fold lines.|
- Stamps: From the Heart and From the Heart Funnies (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Really Rust Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!); Whisper White Craft (SU!)
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red (SU!)
- Patterned Paper: Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket)
- Tools: Small Heart Punch (SU!)
- Fibers: Hemp Twine (generic)
- Die: From the Heart Frame (TE)
- Velcro Circle (Velcro)
The Baker's Dozen