|to view the image up-close, please click on the photo|
SPILLING THE BEANS
- Trim cardstock to fit frame.
- Trim patterned paper and adhere.
- Trim photograph and adhere; insert in frame.
- Tie ribbon and bow, threading through frame opening.
- Stamp apple; trim and adhere with strong adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment; trim and adhere.
- Stamps: Icons I and Icons Extra (Clear & Simple Stamps)
- Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress Hybrid (CSS); Real Red Classic Dye (Stampin' Up!)
- Cardstock: Emerald Bling, ABlanc Check (CSS)
- Patterned Paper: Togetherness (Cosmo Cricket)
- Fibers: Pure Poppy Saddlestitch Ribbon (PTI)
- Coloring Medium: Real Red Stampin' Write Marker (SU!)
- Other: Photograph
buttons, ribbon, ink, cardstock, and a Copic Trio. I hope you enjoyed my project (starring my rugrat!) and for more "iconic" good fun, don't forget to check out the rest of the CSS Design Team!
- Alterable: Magnetic Frame