Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Cakes...Taylored Expressions Release Day!


Woo-hoo! It's officially Release Day at Taylored Expressions! It's been a full, fun week, and I hope you've enjoyed a little bit of summer, a bit of romance, and a whole lotta baby!

to view an image up-close, please click on a photo
As promised, I am showcasing my favorite little cupcake, Cuppie, with the brand new set, Baby Cakes. Isn't that sleeping cuppie the sweetest ever? For this card, I once again used the darling papers and ribbon from the Alphabet Soup Project Pantry - Boy (of course, there is a Girl version, too!) as well as the new Bracket Frame Die. 


Earlier this week, I made a "Daddy" Cuppie and today I thought I would focus on "Mommy." I remember carrying my little rugrat around in a baby carrier and those were some of my favorite and most precious moments. This image just tickled me and I colored it up with some Copics before fussy cutting it to pop up for some dimension. The sweet sentiment was just perfect and I let the papers do the work for me, mixing and matching and reliving some fond memories!

BEAN NOTES
The TE Store is now open! If you are looking for more examples of the fun projects you can create with this month's release, be sure to visit the rest of the Baker's Dozen...you don't want to miss a thing!




4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

How cute is mama Cuppie?? Love how you mixed tha patterns and the bracket die underneath gives it such a fun look!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO cute Regina! I really love how you color cuppie with the little cheeks - just darling. Great card!!

Ann Schach said...

Oh how cute! Love the adorable paper!

Carla said...

Oh Regina, I've so enjoyed spending time seeing what you've been creating! I'm trying to hit a few blogs a day... I so miss it! Your wedding card with that little gift bag is so beautiful. From the box and baby announcement to your awesome wreath... gorgeous!!! Hugs,