Day Three of Sneak Peeks for Taylored Expressions! Today we switch gears a little (as hard as it is to give up those babies!) and turn toward summer and celebration.
|to view an image up-close, please click on the photo|
My next project is very special because someone very close to us has just gotten engaged! I can't spill their beans for them, but I could make them a fun card to help them celebrate.
Summer Sunshine Card
- Stamps: Summer Wreath (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Aquamarine Chalk Ink (Colorbox)
- Cardstock: Choice Snow (TE); Hawaiian Shores (PTI); More Mustard (Stampin' Up!)
- Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)
- Dies: Seasonal Wreath Die (TE)
- Templates: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
Tiffany Engagement Card
- Stamps: It's in the Bag (Taylored Expressions)
- Ink: Aquamarine Chalk Ink (Colorbox)
- Cardstock: Choice Snow (TE); Hawaiian Shores (PTI)
- Dies: Shopping Bag and Labels Die (TE)
- Templates: Hearts Impression Plate (TE)
- Fibers: White Satin Ribbon (Tiffany & Co.)
- Accents: Crystal Twinkles (TE)
- Specialty Paper: Tissue paper (Tiffany & Co.)
Don't forget to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen for some really amazing inspiration, which includes a new line of adorable stamps you won't want to miss. Tomorrow is Release Day, and I'll have another visit with my favorite cupcake!