Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Summer Engagement...Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek Day Three!


Day Three of Sneak Peeks for Taylored Expressions! Today we switch gears a little (as hard as it is to give up those babies!) and turn toward summer and celebration.

to view an image up-close, please click on the photo
The first of my two projects today features the lovely new Summer Wreath petite set that coordinates with the fabulous Seasonal Wreath die that you've seen here on TSB before. I love how perfectly sunshiny the flowers and butterflies are and I created a clean and simple card to usher in my favorite season, which is just around the corner!

My next project is very special because someone very close to us has just gotten engaged! I can't spill their beans for them, but I could make them a fun card to help them celebrate.


So, I was so excited to see one of the most innovative and unique sets I've ever laid eyes on -- the new It's in the Bag, which has a coordinating dies that makes the most darling, adorable shopping bags and labels, just perfect for gift tags and gift giving. I have to admit that I am a sucker for that beautiful little blue Tiffany & Co. box and bag, and that I was lucky enough to get something in one for Valentine's Day from my little rugrat and his daddy. I save everything, so the ribbon and the tissue paper are actually from Tiffany! The sweet little wedding bells fit perfectly inside the die-cut label (which, incidentally, have coordinating frame stamps in It's in the Bag!) There are icons for many, many occasions and sentiments to match.


BEAN NOTES
Summer Sunshine Card
  • Stamps: Summer Wreath (Taylored Expressions)
  • Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko); Aquamarine Chalk Ink (Colorbox)
  • Cardstock: Choice Snow (TE); Hawaiian Shores (PTI); More Mustard (Stampin' Up!)
  • Coloring Medium: Sketch Markers (Copic)
  • Dies: Seasonal Wreath Die (TE)
  • Templates: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
Tiffany Engagement Card

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen for some really amazing inspiration, which includes a new line of adorable stamps you won't want to miss. Tomorrow is Release Day, and I'll have another visit with my favorite cupcake!


THE BAKER'S DOZEN





7 comments:

Pam~ said...

These are darling Regina! Love the colors you chose to work with too!

Karen Giron said...

Love, LOVE the Tiffany colors and that gorgeous ribbon! So elegant and perfect!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful cards! The wreath really stands out on the first one & all that blue on the second is sooo elegant :)

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! LOVE LOVE LOVE your Tiffany inspired project! SO gorgeous Regina!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Oh how cute the little shopping bag is! And there are dies to help make this! Lovely wreath on your other card too.

Unknown said...

Great cards! Cute floral wreath is perfect for summer, and I love your Tiffany style card. ;D

Anonymous said...

Its fabulous!!! its looking amazing i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
membership card printing